[pmwiki-users] notify problem

Tom Lederer celok at gmx.net
Fri Sep 22 19:01:50 CDT 2006

Yes that squelch of one second is intended... for testing reasons.
However i still get not mail from the notify script... the others
(Test unten, Hallo) now arrive within seconds of each page access.

*shrug* i am really really clueless.. i started deactivating
everything else from the config.php.. but nothing helped yet.

--

Tom
http://www.celok.de