[pmwiki-users] AddDeleteLine version 2.0beta2

Nils Knappmeier nk at knappi.org
Sat Sep 23 01:49:21 CDT 2006

Martin Fick schrieb:
> --- Nils Knappmeier <nk at knappi.org> wrote:
>

>> If you like, you can put your ideas at the bottom of
>> the cookbook page, and when I find the time, I
>> might implement it.
>>

> Sure, would you merge contributions if I code them?

We could try that. Let's say, I'd rather do that, than end up with three
different versions of Adl on the cookbook page. (Like the MailForm).

But it seems to me, that those changes are not trivial (except number 2,
which is now present in version 2.0beta5, but not with special markup.
You can now specify #top or #bottom as name in the (:adl form:) directive).

Also note, that it is yet not possible to specify the target page in a
text formfield. And I'd like to discuss methods on how to handle arrays
(multiple checkboxes of textfields with the same name), before taking
code for this into the recipe. I can see no way that is easily
implemented or understood and I'd like to have something easy.

Nils