[pmwiki-users] FAST Data Demo Site Looking Better

The Editor editor at fast.st
Sun Sep 24 06:56:14 CDT 2006

Yeah, I'm not sure what the problem is.  I posted a question about it
last night.  I have another wiki with the exact same code (I cut and
pasted it), running off the same code base and it *seems* to work
perfect there.

In the top left corner, if you are successfully logged in, it should
say "You are currently logged in as <UserName>" but it doesn't.  Yet
it let's you into the areas that require authentication.  Very
strange.  Maybe someone on the list can help me to figure it out.

FAST Data has been under going a lot of rapid development the last few
days.  I *guess* I messed something up somewhere.  But then again, my
other site seems to works fine.

Could it be a config problem?  I examined my two config files and
could spot no significant difference.  Below is the offending config
if it helps someone to spot a problem...

Cheers,
Caveman

<?php if (!defined('PmWiki')) exit();
$WikiTitle = 'FAST Data Project';
$ScriptUrl = 'http://www.fast.st/fastwiki/data/pmwiki.php';
$PubDirUrl = 'http://www.fast.st/fastwiki/data/pub';
$FarmDirUrl='http://www.fast.st/fastwiki/pmwiki/pub';
$SkinDirUrl='http://www.fast.st/fastwiki/pmwiki/pub/skins';
$Skin = 'pmwiki';
$DefaultPasswords['edit'] = 'id:*';
$DefaultPasswords['attr'] = 'id:Admin';
$DefaultPasswords['upload'] = 'id:Admin';
$DefaultPasswords['admin'] = 'id:Admin';
include_once("$FarmD/scripts/authuser.php");
include_once("$FarmD/cookbook/data.php");
$Author = $AuthId;
$DiffKeepDays=30;
$EnablePostAuthorRequired = 1;
$EnableGUIButtons = 1;
$EnableUpload = 1;
$EnablePostAttrClearsession = 0;
$EnablePageListProtect = 0;
$LinkPageCreateFmt = "<a class='wikilink' rel='nofollow'
ref='{\$PageUrl}'>\$LinkText</a>";
$PageRedirectFmt = '';
$DefaultPageTextFmt = '';
$Conditions['exists'] = "PageExists(\$condparm)";
$FmtPV['$Today'] = 'strftime("%B %d, %Y", time())';