[pmwiki-users] FAST Data Demo Site Looking Better

IchBin weconsul at ptd.net
Sun Sep 24 08:02:40 CDT 2006

IchBin wrote:
> The Editor wrote:
>> Just wanted to announce briefly I got the new FAST Data demo site up
>> and running with the latest version of it, on a recent version of
>> PmWiki.
>>
>> There is quite a bit of info there and lots of features you can try
>> out, look at, and copy.  Some of the cooler things to try out are:
>>
>> The Tagging Feature
>> The Magic Box I set up
>> The Buddy List System
>> The Messaging System (try login as another user and leave yourself a message!)
>>
>> I'll try to put more stuff up as I'm able, but for now there's plenty
>> for those who want to look into FAST Data a bit more.
>>
>> Cheer,
>> Caveman
>
> I am able to login into your demo site. I registered the other day. I do
> see about three or four errors but it just flashes to fast.
>
> When I try some of th e new functionality that requires me enter my User
> name\password again, it but then just displays:  $[]

Given this at line 82:

foreach(preg_grep('/^@/', array_keys($auth)) as $g)

Resulting with these errors:

   Warning: array_keys() [function.array-keys]: The first argument should
   be an array in
/home/fastst/public_html/fastwiki/system/scripts/authuser.php
   on line 82

   Warning: preg_grep() [function.preg-grep]: Second argument to
   preg_grep() should be an array in
   /home/fastst/public_html/fastwiki/system/scripts/authuser.php on line
   82

   Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in
   /home/fastst/public_html/fastwiki/system/scripts/authuser.php on line
   82

$auth seems to be built in either pmwiki.php, feeds.php or upload.php. I
guess you could eliminate feeds.php or upload.php.

$auth seems to be built in here in pmwiki.php:
	function IsAuthorized($chal, $source, &$from)

Apparently $auth is not being built. Can you Step trace thru your system
that is working to find out what is actually in the $Auth array? Maybe
that will give you insight to what the error is in the failing system?

Sorry, I am new to pmWiki and PHP.

--
Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA              http://weconsultants.phpnet.us

-William E. Taylor,  Regular Guy (1952-)