[pmwiki-users] Use PmWiki for Blog and Gallery

Jon Haupt jhaupt at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 12:52:43 CDT 2006

On 9/25/06, Mike <mike at widowitz.com> wrote:

> Thanks for the collection. WikiGallery looks great.
>
> About the commentbox/blog: It seems that the comments are not displayed
> on the main page, but on a separate comments page (to which nobody will
> click through on mypage). Also, when I directly click on a blog entry,
> the comments are not shown at all...
>
> Or am I doing something wrong?
>
> Thanks,
> Mike

BlogSimple2's comments are, by default, only shown when you are at the
post's page or the PostComments page that goes with it.  I don't know why it
isn't showing up when you go to a blog entry - probably your GroupFooter
isn't working right?  Perhaps we could help figure it out if you sent a URL?

You can change the template under Site.BlogListTemplates to have it display
the comments directly on the main page.  Simply do (:include
PostComments.{=$Group}-{=$Name}:) (I think -- or something like that)
instead of the link that's currently in the template.

Jon Haupt