[pmwiki-users] Split screen feature?

Donald Z. Osborn dzosborn at gmail.com
Mon Sep 25 23:05:56 CDT 2006

I'm interested in offering users the possibility of viewing 2 wikiscreens in
parallel (with only one sidebar).The purpose would be to facilitate and
encourage comparisons. Basically there are two sets of profiles organized
differently - one by language and the other by country - but with some
common and overlapping info.

A user can always open two browsers - or download something like
http://www.daisy2000.com/MultipleBrowser/
-  but I want to make it easier to encourage more interaction with and
contributions to an increasingly complicated and interrelated collection of
pages.

This could get tricky when it comes to editing, and perhaps other aspects,
but I think it might be a useful feature (at least over here).

If it's even feasible, probably it's too late to add to 2.2.0

Thanks in advance for any feedback.

Don