[pmwiki-users] RE : new pagelist implementation on pmwiki.org

blanc alex alex4459 at yahoo.fr
Tue Sep 26 15:15:36 CDT 2006

--- "Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com> a écrit
:

> I'm now putting in the new modularized pagelist
> implementation
> on pmwiki.org.  If anyone notices any pagelist
> commands or
> search results that seem to not be working properly,
> please
> let me know.

with this new version of pmwiki, I still have the same
error with search (see my mail 'Troubleshoot with
search function') :
Fatal error: fopen(wiki.d/PmWiki.SimultaneousEdits)
[<a href='function.fopen'>function.fopen</a>]: failed
to open stream: No such file or directory in
/mnt/109/sdb/2/b/ale.leblanc/aalmanach/pmwiki.php on
line 732

Bye
Alex

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com