[pmwiki-users] pmwiki-2.2.0-beta3 and Triad skin

IchBin weconsul at ptd.net
Wed Sep 27 01:45:24 CDT 2006

Not a big deal but just installed pmwiki-2.2.0-beta3. I added the Triad
Skin and it does not want to load. Get error: "Unable to load triad
template".

Funny it thought that I had it running on pmwiki-2.2.0-beta1. I had to
give it a double take to make sure it was setup correctly.

I have not traced the problem but figured I would post info to group
just in case the author hangs out here.

--
Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA              http://weconsultants.phpnet.us

-William E. Taylor,  Regular Guy (1952-)