[pmwiki-users] GroupHomePageChange

Stirling Westrup sti at pooq.com
Wed Sep 27 12:35:25 CDT 2006

Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> On Wed, Sep 27, 2006 at 04:30:48PM +0200, Mike wrote:
>>    Hello,
>>
>>    I'm looking for what I think had been described in this recipe:
>>
>>    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/GroupHomePageChange
>>
>>    i.e. I'd like to have something like "Start" or "Index" instead of
>>    "HomePage".
>>
>>    Does anyone remember the original content so that we could restore it?
>
> It's just the following in local/config.php:
>
>     $DefaultName = 'Start';

BTW, this doesn't seem to play nicely with non-existent pages in
non-existent groups. I have my $DefaultName set to 'Home' and would
expect a link like [[NewGroup/]] to point to [[NewGroup/Home]]. Instead
it seems to point to [[NewGroup/NewGroup]], until I create
NewGroup.Home, which is a pain whenever I want to create a new group.