[pmwiki-users] Magazine . . .

IchBin weconsul at ptd.net
Wed Sep 27 13:58:43 CDT 2006

Crisses wrote:
> On Sep 27, 2006, at 1:51 PM, Sandy wrote:

>>> I added some links I use when programming or writing webpages
>>>
>>> http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Magazine/TopTenSites
>>>
>>> Américo Albuquerque
>> I added a link from the WantedArticles page to the TopTenSites page. I
>> see you've got a few of my favourites there, and the others look
>> useful too.
>
> I thought about adding Zend as a subscript to PHP -- then I saw they
> changed the format of their site?!? so it is now harder to find the
> articles/tutorials :(  They have some terrific ones.
>
> SO -- instead, I put the css Zen Garden as a subscript to CSS.  It's
> absolutely mindboggling what you can do with JUST css -- and this
> site is the best eyecandy example I know of.
>
> Then I added A List Apart -- usable CSS code snippets & tutorials.
>
> Crisses

I just added link for the PEAR site. I really enjoy using their
packages. A real PHP learning experience. If not using this or that
package. At least at the bare minimum I look at their code for coding
techniques.

--
Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA              http://weconsultants.phpnet.us

-William E. Taylor,  Regular Guy (1952-)