[pmwiki-users] (:subpage:) directive

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Thu Sep 28 18:12:08 CDT 2006

On Thursday, 28 September 2006 9:58 PM, Daniele Pizzocchero <daniel at cfmc.com> wrote:
>Hi
>
>I am using the SubgroupMarkup recipe and when I place (:subpage:) on my
>page it seems the directive has no effect: I get in fact the string
>"(:subpage:)" displayed on the page.
>
>This is what I have:
>
>(:subpage:)
>
>*[[web stuff --> ,DanieleWebStuff]]
>*[[multi language stuff --> ,DanieleMultiLanguageStuff]]
>

>The subgroup markups work ok, but I seem not able to get "On display,
>the subpage directive generates a button allowing a reader to toggle
>between showing and hiding the contents of the subpages as part of the
>parent page" (as per the docs on
>http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SubgroupMarkup).
>
>Any ideas?

Hmmm. It works here:
http://www.wikipublisher.org/wiki/index.php?n=Hierarchy.Demonstrator

Try running ?action=diag and look for 'subpage' -- is the markup rule
defined to call the SubpageToggle function?

It sounds as if the rule is not in effect. perhaps something else is
calling Markup('subpage', ...).

Is there a site where I can look at the problem?

--
JR