[pmwiki-users] allowing existing vbulletin users to edit a pmwiki powered wiki

Rodney Blackwell rodneyb at gmail.com
Thu Sep 28 21:13:56 CDT 2006

On 9/28/06, Ben Wilson <dausha at gmail.com> wrote:
> I believe AuthUserDbase (or XesAuthUserDbase) will allow you to use
> the vBulletin board user table. I finally got AuthUserDbase to work
> (still need to publish the code), after allowing it to sit tantalizing
> for a few months. In the interim, Xes co-opted the code, fixed it and
> improved on it.

Thanks for the point in the right direction, Ben :)

Are there any published instructions (that you or anyone else knows
of), that explain how to take the AuthUserDbase (or XesAuthUserDbase)
and adapt it for a vbulletin forum?

I saw a user Tim had snippet of code posted here:
http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user/21703/match=vbulletin

But I wasn't able to dicern whether this was the finished working code or not.

--
Rodney