[pmwiki-users] :linebreaks: as wikistyle

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sat Sep 30 11:49:40 CDT 2006

On Sat, Sep 30, 2006 at 06:39:29PM +0200, Mike wrote:
> Sorry, I wasn't clear.
>
> But that's precisely what I meant: How can I write a wikistyle that
> applies to everything that follows?

Gee, I don't think anyone has ever asked for something like
this.  But it ought to be doable with a (numbered) div:

    This is normal text.

    (:div999:) %div color=blue%
    All of the text from here down is blue, at least until
    we encounter another (:div999:) directive.

    >>bgcolor=yellow<<
    This is blue text on a yellow background.
    >><<

    This is still blue text.

See http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/WikiStyleToTheEnd .

Pm