[pmwiki-users] Trailing space in page names!

SteP step.list+pmwiki at gmail.com
Sun Apr 1 08:32:55 CDT 2007

Petko Yotov wrote:

> ThumbList uses PmWiki's built-in MakePageName function.
> You probably have a special setting for page names (ie.
> more allowed characters than the standard, or even a special
> MakePageName function, self made or by a recipe).
> ThumbList is reported to work with the full UTF-8 character sets

I don't have a self made MakePageName, but at some point this site
was including scripts/xlpage-utf-8.php so a number of pages were created
under the provision of that script. Then I commented out the script for
some reason. Now I wonder if that change, plus the
2.2.0-beta29, 2.2.0-beta30 (2007-02-09) update, left me with some
broken pages.
The 29-30 update changed MakePageName and other utf8 stuff:
- MakePageName now uses the first matching entry of $PagePathFmt as
  the  home page of groups without a home page.
- Add AsSpacedUTF8() to handle title spacing in utf-8 (PITS:00875,
  contributed by Petko, Celok)
- Fix $RequestedPage when running with utf-8.
- Fix $SuffixPattern and link suffixes for utf-8 (PITS:00881, reported
  by ppip).
Any thoughts?