[pmwiki-users] Is there exact equivalent of leading spaces markup?

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Apr 4 07:24:52 CDT 2007

On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 02:03:04PM +0200, Roman wrote:
> I've installed pmwiki 2.2.0 beta 42 and tried to get rid of leading
> space markup. Maybe I've missed something but I can't find exact
> explicit equivalent of leading space markup.

You're correct that at present there's no explicit equivalent for
leading space -- we're still looking for an appropriate markup
to use.

My leading candidate is "(:pre:)" with various options to control
what is treated as preformatted markup -- but implementing (:pre:)
correctly is a little on the non-trivial side.