[pmwiki-users] Automatic Category Pages (WAS: Planning for 2.2.0)

Steve Glover steve at fell-services.net
Mon Apr 9 13:13:07 CDT 2007

In message
<cc6097050609220907q5177befdo413101f1a4957e88 at mail.gmail.com>, Ben
Wilson <dausha at gmail.com> writes

>GroupFooter/Header. But, it would be nice if [[!Shibboleth]] added for
>the first time magically created Category.Shibboleth.

There's a coincidence. Having skinned PmWiki and blosxom (I hope to
replace the news section, with an appropriate bit of PmWiki one of these
days) for the UK Federation website (http://www.ukfederation.org.uk),
I'm now looking at Shibbolising PmWiki as a "back-burner" project.

I suspect I'll know rather a lot more than I used to by the end of it
all....

--
Steve Glover, Fell Services Ltd.
Home: steve at fell.demon.co.uk, 0131 551 3835