[pmwiki-users] help!

David Sovinski aslan at aslandata.com
Tue Apr 10 18:39:57 CDT 2007

Marguerite

The index.php file needs to be in the "base" directory. The directory
that would normally contain the index.html file. I'm not sure from the
listing that that was understood. the line of code tells the system to
move to and use the wiki scripts.

If you enter the URL
http://www.belovedparrot.com/pmwiki/index.php
your site partially works. I think it would work correctly if you move
the index.php down one level.

Let us know how it goes

Dave (Caspian)