[pmwiki-users] Read-protecting Site.*

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Apr 12 13:35:43 CDT 2007

On Thu, Apr 12, 2007 at 12:33:29PM -0400, Ben Wilson wrote:

> In the alternative, could an administrator set up a list of @nopass
> pages in local/config.php? That could prevent somebody from
> accidentally restricting critical pages.

Being able to specify page restrictions from local/config.php
(or from a centralized location) is on the RoadMap to occur
sometime after 2.2.0 is released.  When implemented, it will
mean that a site administrator can choose to have all page
attributes in a single location (local/config.php or a
designated Site.* page) instead of or in addition to having
them stored in the individual page files.

But yes, this feature is on my radar for implementation.