[pmwiki-users] recent changes and deleted pages

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Apr 12 13:58:33 CDT 2007

On Fri, Apr 13, 2007 at 04:46:47AM +1000, Kathryn Andersen wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 12, 2007 at 01:41:43PM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>
> Would it be possible, then, as a sort of compromise, rather than
> removing the deleted page from the recent changes list, to still list
> it, but without a clickable link?

In the general case, one can have references to non-existent pages
display without links by setting $LinkPageCreateFmt:

    $LinkPageCreateFmt = '$LinkText';

Then any links to non-existent pages won't display as links.  :-)

But if one wants to have this occur only for RecentChanges pages, I think
we'd need to update the RecentChanges code a fair bit for that.