[pmwiki-users] Problem with login after uprading to Pmwiki2.2.0-beta44

Jason Frisvold xenophage0 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 13:48:13 CDT 2007

On 4/16/07, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> Is there a url we could look at?

Hey Patrick,

I think I figured out what's going on with authentication and my
wiki...  Inspired by the beta44 release, I decided to travel back a
few revs until logins worked again.  It seems that I lost the ability
to login when beta32 was released.

Digging further, I think I found the problem.  A bunch of LDAP stuff
was added to authuser.php between Beta31 and Beta32, but since I'm not
using LDAP, that couldn't be the problem.  That's when I noticed
something else.  This line (authuser.php, line 33) :

$pagename = ResolvePageName($pagename);

was removed between the two betas.  As of beta 44, that line is still
missing.  Can you please explain to me what this line does because it
seems to make logins work perfectly here..  Without it, I can't login
to the wiki at all.

--
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
XenoPhage0 at gmail.com