[pmwiki-users] New Acme recipe...

Hsing-Foo Wang hsingfoo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 17 17:13:48 CDT 2007

Thanks. Still a bit unclear about the naming convention, core,
wrapper, form engine etc.

I rather call it ZAP (used to be FAST) Is ACME a different thing or a
wrapper of some kind? Can I live without ACME and 'simply' use ZAP to
get ALL functionality?
Will ZAP (not talking about ACME here) follow PmWiki progression fro
beta to stable etc?
I really need to get my mind clear on this cause I can not defend
choices based on misunderstanding or discontinued pieces of code.

Not trying to be a pain here, trying to get things very clear for at
least my little brain.

Thanks,
-HF