[pmwiki-users] Summary lines in cookbook recipe info

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed Apr 18 11:59:42 CDT 2007

On 4/18/07, Sandy <pmwiki at onebit.ca> wrote:

> It is possible to condense the 6 lines into much less.
>
> Old:
> Acme The Acme forms ZAPPING engine allows powerful and extensible
> forms processing, including data validation, storage and retrieval. The
> Acme Toolbox add many more ZAP capabilities, such as member management,
> file management, page editing and/or insertions, newsletters, shopping
> cart capabilities, and much more.
>
> One possibility:
> Acme (alias ZAP). Advanced forms processing, member and file management,
> page editing and insertions, newsletters, shopping cart.

Thanks for a constructive suggestion Sandy.  I changed it to:

The Acme (ZAP) forms processor. Data and file management, CMS, page
insertions (forums), email/newsletters, shopping cart, etc. Easily
extensible.

I will probably add at least a couple extra recipe pages for some
sample uses of ZAP one of these days, and change the key words into
links.

Cheers,
Dan