[pmwiki-users] fun with forms

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 19 18:02:43 CDT 2007

--- "Patrick R. Michaud" <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:

> So far I'm not planning to use this interface to
> completely remove page text variables from pages.
>
> > 3) What happens if a matching PTV can't be found
> > on the target page, does it insert it?
>
> Not yet -- I'm still figuring out how I want to
> implement
> this feature.

Suggestion:

-Add Summary field to page if it doesn't already exist
  (:input text +location$:Summary :)

  where location can be: top, bottom or #anchor

-Delete Date field from page if it is left blank
  (:input text -$:Date :)

-Add Changes field to page if it doesn't already exist
or delete if it already exists and it is left blank

  (:input text +location-$:Changes :)

-Martin