[pmwiki-users] fun with forms

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Apr 19 18:31:09 CDT 2007

On Fri, Apr 20, 2007 at 08:06:21AM +1000, Kathryn Andersen wrote:
> On Thu, Apr 19, 2007 at 02:08:46PM -0500, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> > Just to sneak peek how my version of forms processing is
> > coming along, take a look at:
> >
> >   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/SimpleRating?action=edit&editform=Cookbook.RecipeInfoForm
>
> Fantastic!  I eagerly await its release.

It looks likely for beta45 -- the code changes needed to implement
this were relatively small (the one exception being that I changed
the interpretation of $ROSPatterns slightly).

I'm ashamed to admit what it took to finally get (:input textarea:)
to work the way it is supposed to -- just one additional variable
setting.  :-(

And for those who are curious:  yes, the following does indeed
work with multi-line page text variables that are stored in

    (:input textarea $:Var :)