[pmwiki-users] FW: FoxForum and ForumX

Peter K.H. Gragert p.k.h.gragert at skyaccess.nl
Fri Apr 20 07:56:10 CDT 2007

[Peter K.H. Gragert]
I included on ForumX page (:if expr auth admin || auth attr || auth edit :)
[[Logout -> {$Name}?action=logout]] %green%{$Author}%%
(:if:)
I posted a message: the logout shows the used author-name.
I logged out.
Checking: Edit asks for the edit-password
Means THIS (:if works!!!
But the
(:if expr ( auth admin || author PKHG ):){[foxdelrange 1177063763a59320b0
{$FullName} ]}(:if:)
Does not work, meaning all delete buttons stay visible.