[pmwiki-users] vexed by messages

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Wed Apr 25 11:59:52 CDT 2007

I recently added some error messaging to Fox, following ZAPs example,
by adding a function

function FoxAbort($pagename, $msg) {
   global $MessagesFmt;
   $MessagesFmt[] = "<h5 class='wikimessage'>$[$msg]</h5>";
   HandleBrowse($pagename);
   exit;
}

This can be called from within other functions to abort proceedings
with an appropiate message, displayed by (:messages:) markup.
Like
    FoxAbort($pagename, "Sorry, page exists already. Please choose another page name. ");

But the FoxAbort function displays the right page ($pagename), with the right error
message, but the url is script url, not page url.
I like to see the page with its page url in the address bar.
What am I missing?

  ~Hans