[pmwiki-users] Hg pattern error

the Other michael xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 07:58:58 CDT 2007

Just tried Cluster -- same pattern-error results with the Triad skin.
No problem with the default PmWiki skin. (although the URLs are now
clean in both skins)

http://www.xradiograph.com/wrottings/ (Hg turned off, Cluster activated)

I have ruletable checks enabled, if that would be of any help.

I disabled every single extension other than Cluster and the Triad
skin, but the pattern-error keeps appearing.

-the Other michael
http://www.xradiograph.com/interference