[pmwiki-users] Questions for creating a recipe - what are all the cool functions?

The Editor editor at fast.st
Sun Apr 29 05:03:30 CDT 2007

On 4/29/07, Peter Kay <petya_98 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello everyone!  We've got PmWiki, and, like so many others, I find I
> want to extend it.  However, I'm a little fuzzy on where to start, and
> I'm hoping you here can give me some pointers.
>
> First, a brief description of what I'd like to do:  I would like to
> modify the idea of the "Tabledit" to allow editing a block of text in a
> page by clicking on it.  So, for example, I'd like to have "My hair is
> (:sometag:)green(:sometagend:)" and have it render as a link around
> "green" upon which clicking a new page would appear that would allow
> editing it.

If you care to look, ZAP has built in functions that allow you to
create sections in a page and edit/delete them (even trim or sort).
They are defined by anchors however.  Take a look at the edit and
insert commands (in the toolbox) at www.zapsite.org for details.

Cheers
Dan

PS. As usual, if you don't need the whole toolbox, just cut out the
functions you need and delete the rest.