[pmwiki-users] Why all this zapping?

The Editor editor at fast.st
Mon Apr 30 10:20:38 CDT 2007

On 4/30/07, Neil Herber (nospam) <nospam at eton.ca> wrote:

> From what I have seen in questions posed here about ZAP and Acme, they
> are confusing people more than clarifying the reasons they both exist.

It strikes me as curious that the ones asking the questions and
participating in the discussion, generally, are the ones who have
quite a good handle on the situation. Perhaps there is not so much
confusion out there as the one's who don't like the names Acme &
Coyote suggest...

Makes me wonder why these dear folk have so much mysterious energy
about the issue--enough to go pouring through old email archives to
try and analyze the issue.  : )  Don't we really have better things to
do with our time?

Cheers,
Dan