[pmwiki-users] ZAP mail problem

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Mon Apr 30 14:41:47 CDT 2007

I installed a brand new wiki with latest zap as a testbed for ZAP,
because I am curious and like to learn more about ZAP. :-)

For a start I created a page with a form to send me emails, exactly
copied from zaps tutorial page: Support-Tutorials/MoreAboutForms
(second example).
I inserted a valid email address to send to, then tried to senfd ans
email.
The message I got on th epage was:
Form submitted. ZAPmail is currently in test mode. <>Mail sent to
xyz at softflow.co.uk <> test

But I never received an email. Are there other setup steps to take?
How does the script know which mailer to use? Where is this
configured? And why do I get the message, spelling out "test mode" and
the email address, which is supposed to stay secret? What do I need to
set up?

  ~Hans