[pmwiki-users] RSS feeds: description tag as "content", and auto-discovery

the Other michael xraysmalevich at gmail.com
Mon Apr 30 21:46:33 CDT 2007

Thanks Roman!

http://www.xradiograph.com/wrottings/index.xml

That's a smart suggestion, and it continues to work for Bloglines, and
Firefox's LiveBookmarks. Still not working on Tribe.net, though... I
working with them to see what the issues might be.

Before I drop the .htaccess suggestion into the wiki... what's the
[NC] referring to?

-the Other michael
http://www.xradiograph.com/interference
http://www.xradiograph.com/wrottings

STATEMENT OF CONFIDENTIALITY: I send a bcc of every email only to the
NSA, because I want America to Be Secure.