[pmwiki-users] XToDo again

Patrick Jäger gandurim at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 2 07:44:30 CDT 2007

Hi there once more ;)

I tried working on my previously reported XToDo-Problem.

Some more Information to recreate my problem:

Step 1: set up an empty installation of pmwiki
Step 2: install XToDo according to installation instructions
Step 3: edit local/config.php and set $PubDirUrl = '/pub'
Step 4: include a  (:todoform:) and a (:todosimplelist:) in a page
Step 5: create a todolistitem
Step 6: reload page

To avoid this, unset $PubDirUrl and reload.

Feel the difference ;)

I just don't know how to avoid things being interpreted as wikiwords

TIA

Patrick