[pmwiki-users] A matter of gratitude

Ian MacGregor lists at imacgregor.com
Thu Aug 2 17:50:50 CDT 2007

As I look at my wiki, I can't help but have a deep appreciation for PmWiki.
PmWiki allows me to express my feelings in my blog, post my photos in my
photo gallery, share tutorials and skins that I create, and a long list of
other things.

I recently viewed my server logs and noticed that I had several thousand
visitors last month and some of those folks emailed me about how useful they
found imacgregor.com. I ask myself, "where would I be without PmWiki?"
and "how much work would I have had to perform had I not had access to such a
wonderful wiki application?".

To that end, I am going to make a monetary contribution toward the PmWiki
project. I challenge everyone who reads this to do the same and the amount is
totally up to you. Your donation will help support continued development and
expansion of PmWiki. Please think about this and visit:
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/SendPmMoney

Sincerely,
Ian MacGregor
--