[pmwiki-users] Saving wikifiles as .wiki

Mike Shanley thebarmy at omniversalism.com
Fri Aug 3 23:28:27 CDT 2007

Just a note: This DOES work! So for all of you guys who don't like
infinitely many file extensions, this does the trick... But only do it
when you first create the wiki, because all pages should have the
extension you decide on.

$WikiDir = new PageStore("wiki.d/$Group/{$Name}.wiki");

--
        ~Mike Shanley~

    ~you are almost there~