[pmwiki-users] Attach form field type (was: More answersto:More Wikiforms)

Sameer Kumar skumar at eharch.com
Tue Aug 7 23:29:10 CDT 2007

<snip>

Try (:wikilist !page:)

That works! The page link is gone. Is there also a way to customize the
order of the columns? (I guess I am getting greedy now!)

Also, if you tell me the url it generates when you click on the

page link, we should be able to work out how to tell it to use

the correct view template.

Cna you send me a link to demonstrate what is happening?

If the url generated by the title link is
www.mysite.com/wiki/Projects/Museum, the page link generates
www.mysite.com/wiki/Projects/Museum?action=

This takes the user to an unformatted page with the entire form data
laid out similar to the FormTemplate page. I am sorry that at this time
I don't have a public website. I should have it soon.