[pmwiki-users] Wiki philosophy

wiki question wiki_questions at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 13 17:30:20 CDT 2007

We are setting up a wiki at work for an entire department. I am looking for a standard set of procedures to publish outlining the basic rules of engagement for wiki content.  Has anyone put together a list of procedures/rules on how one should behave in a wiki community?
  i.e  sign all content, don't change other workers content/page without authoring it or informing the original author. how to properly site other workers input, anything else that could be deemed necessary....

  Thanks for any feedback,
  Ben