[pmwiki-users] Changing Skin template and CSS for only 1 page in PmWiki

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Tue Aug 14 08:36:30 CDT 2007

On Tue, Aug 14, 2007 at 08:55:01AM -0400, Ashwin wrote:
> Changing the layout of Main.HomePage with a different skin from all
> the other pages. My intention is to have Main.HomePage serve as an
> editable entry page/portal to a series of other subsection of the
> website.

Well, you can make Main.HomePage use a different skin from all other
pages by using per-page customizations.
See http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/PerGroupCustomizations

What you would do would be to make a local/Main.HomePage.php
configuration file (similar to local/config.php)
where you set the skin being used by that page.

$Skin = 'specialskin';

If you just want to change the CSS rather than the skin, then you
can make a special CSS file for Main.HomePage; pub/css/Main.HomePage.css

Kathryn Andersen