[pmwiki-users] MultiLanguage and (:if:)/(:else:)/(:elseif:)

Clemens Gruber cgruber at uni-osnabrueck.de
Fri Aug 17 10:23:57 CDT 2007

Hi Patrick,

on http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user/38853 you
wrote:

> Perhaps something like http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/IfElseIf ?
>
> I have a bit more testing to do with the implementation, but I think
> I will likely release this capability in the next beta.  At the
> very least (:else:) will be available as a recipe (but I'm thinking
> it may deserve to be in the core).

Is there a possibility to use somthing like this below. This are some
proposals and I don't know what has been implemented. We use the latest
stable version pmwiki-2.1.27. I can not switch to a beta version, some
used recipes would not work. So I have -- with the current possibilities
-- no chance to use a default text in a multi language enviroment.

Best regards
Clemens

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user/38806

--
Clemens Gruber (Dipl.-Psychologe)
  Zentrum fuer Informationsmanagement und

Schloss-Strasse 9, Raum E07, D-49074 Osnabrueck

E-Mail:  cgruber at uni-osnabrueck.de

Telefon: (05 41) 969-6505 oder
         (05 41) 969-6501 (Sekretariat)
Fax:     (05 41) 969-16505