[pmwiki-users] Page still blank in edit mode

Petko Yotov 5ko at free.fr
Sat Aug 18 12:19:38 CDT 2007

On Saturday 18 August 2007, Dawa wrote:
> I updated my pmwiki on 2.2.beta ... and still bugging !
> can't edit page ! still blank ! Aaaaaargh !
>
> May be my config file ?
> Any suggestions ?

Did you also hag upgraded your PHP installation? In that case, see this
message and thread at the mailing list:
  http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.web.wiki.pmwiki.user/40297

Otherwise, maybe you can post the contents of your farmconfig.php and
config.php? What recipes and what settings have you installed?

Also, show us your site, and set in config.php the line:

   $EnableDiag = 1;

This will enable PmWiki's diagnostic tools and we can have a look and try to
locate the problem. An edit permission is also a good idea.

Petko