[pmwiki-users] GroupHeader not working for certain user groups

David Bessler david at davidbessler.com
Tue Aug 21 03:02:25 CDT 2007

I have two groups: Radiology and Emergency
I am using the SkinAlternative recipe to "skin" my site from within the wiki
I have one skin set up in Radiology/GroupHeader and that works fine for admin and specific users granted access to that group.

For some reason, the entire Emergency group is ignoring Emergency/GroupHeader ... only for authorization groups other than Admin.
When I log in as admin, I see the correct GroupHeader, when I log in as anyone else, I see the default skin

Whassupwidat?