[pmwiki-users] trying to get a pmwiki farm to work using PHP safe_mode

Algardas alglt at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 21 06:21:52 CDT 2007

On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 03:22:13 +0300
Shi Sherebrin <pmwiki at share-a-brain.com> wrote:

> However, when I try this I run into another problem, namely that pmwiki
> can't find my site's skin.

I had some similar problem due to a bug in how PmWiki handles the PubDirUrl variable, or smth. (don't remember the link on pmwiki.org).

Try putting these lines to your farmconfig.php:

$FarmPubD = '/home/myroot/pub'; # the filesystem path to your pub directory

$SkinLibDirs = array(
	'./pub/skins/$Skin'     => '$PubDirUrl/skins/$Skin',
	'$FarmPubD/skins/$Skin' => '$FarmPubDirUrl/skins/$Skin');

Hope that helps,
Algardas