[pmwiki-users] markup to markup question

Peter Kay petya_98 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 22 22:08:41 CDT 2007

Frank Graffagnino wrote:
> Most of my customized markup either does something in the background,
> or returns html.
>
> However, now I am in a situation where I want to have some markup that
> basically returns more (potential) markup.

ISTR there is some way to specify where your custom markup ((:foo:))
should be interpreted in the hierarchy of other markup.  Basically, you
need to say that (:foo:) is interpreted before the basic pmwiki stuff.
I think that's the way to do it, but I don't remember the exact arcane
formula to use.

It's in the basic documentation about how to create a custom markup; I
know that.

Sorry I can't help more!

--Peter