[pmwiki-users] rss does not work

Jean-François Dragon grizzou at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 10:03:43 CDT 2007

Hi everybody

First of all, excuse my poor english, I do my best to write... as a
francophone (somebody ask me to tell my question on the english mailinglist,
so I'm here)...

I got a problem with the rss feed on my wiki.

http://www.uqtr.ca/wikifamille/

I follow the cookbook to install it but after the integretion in my rss
softwares (Liferea and Akregator on ubuntu), the update don't give the new
modifications and I'm not able to know why.

I don't know if it can help but I protect all my pages from different group
by password, including the recentchanges pages. Just an other precision, the
page RecentChanges of the group Comments (Comments.ModifsDuGroupe) don't
have any password on it and don't work to.

Thanks for your help

grizzou