[pmwiki-users] pagelists + pagetextvariables + Attach or Links within pagetextvariable-values

Knut Alboldt pmwiki at alboldt.de
Fri Aug 31 06:01:34 CDT 2007

Hi !

I've defined a pagelist to retreive values from pages:

e.g.:

(:pagelist group=Testing order=$:FullName fmt=#testlist01 :)

within the pagelistfmt i defined a reference to a pagetextvariable of
the listed pages:

e.g.:

[@
[[#testlist01]]
(:template first:)
(:table class=PLTable:)
(:template each:)
(:cell class=PLCell:){=$Name}
(:cell class=PLCell:){=$:description}
(:template last:)
(:tableend:)

[[#testlist01end]]
@]
(:divend:)

on one page description may contain attachments and links (defined
relative to the current page):
e.g.:

* Attach:001.jpg
[[linkedpage]]
:)

Attachments and Linked pages are defined. I'm using page-specific
attachment-forders (defined in config.php):

$UploadPrefixFmt = '/$FullName';

When I display the page, attachemenst and links are found.

When I display the pagelist, the attachements and links are not found
(and displayed) because in the pagelist they are meant to be relative to
the pagelist.

How do I have to define the pagelist template (or the attachment/link)
so that the attachments and links will be displayed within the pagelist
as well ?

Knut