[pmwiki-users] NEW RECIPE: EditMore...

Mike Shanley up at upisup.com
Fri Aug 31 11:45:30 CDT 2007

This recipe basically does ROS, except the user fills in input forms on
the edit page instead of typing everything into the edit box.

I will happily add another box for categories. The only issue is where
to stick the tags themselves on the page... Should they be invisible? At
the bottom in a styled div?

Should the recipe find all the links to categories already present in
the body of the page, or should it stick to it's own set?

Or should all of these things be options?