[pmwiki-users] Just a quick release of some new code...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Fri Aug 31 15:56:11 CDT 2007

Wanted to get this out before the weekend.

Heres the changelog for 2007-08-31.  Enjoy!

Cheers,
Dan

Changelog:
Though just a day after yesterdays release, there were quite a few
changes made, some of which were quite cool. unfortunately, I did not
record everything, so this is only a partial list.

* Added style to table parameters so can set table height, and a
height parameter (a shortcut for setting it as a style).
* Fixed a bug or two in the emailto command and got it to be much
smarter in terms of emailbody. If put [(html)] in middle of body, will
return both text of top half with html of bottom half, fully
rendered--and appropriate mime types. Very cool...
* Added an $enableslahes variable which if set to true will drop the
extra slashes added by some server configurations. If forward slashes
double each time you save a page, set this to true in config.php page.
I've only seen this needed on one server.
* Reworked edit action to further prevent form degradation problems
and solve automatic saving of change summaries.
* Dramatically improved the make tool action to make it easier to
automate including files from other directories. Also reworked
overwrite function to take an optional list like fmt parameter.
* Re-added site.auth.upload and site.auth.email pages. Somehow these
were dropped in one of the revisions, posing a potential security
risk.
* Applied logbody fix to editbody and createbody, making multiple such
actions possible.
* Renamed the restore command (and action) to extract, to better fit
with both site backups and tool installations. Also, changed default
site backup names to more user friendly time scheme.

Like I said, there were probably other things I fixed along the way,
but these are the ones I can either remember or that I jotted down.