[pmwiki-users] zap multiple if's

noskule noskule at gmx.net
Tue Dec 4 08:44:06 CST 2007

hi list
I use zap for a comment's and want to add a honeypot mechanism:

I have to save data in 2 pages, which is working fine:

(:zap datapage_1="{*$FullName}"  CommentForm:)
(:zap savedata_1="timelastaction,countcomments,Status"  CommentForm:)

(:zap datapage_2="{*$FullName}-Comment-{countcomments}" CommentForm:)
(:zap
savedata_2="pagetype,timecreated,Livecycle,Title,Text,AuthorName,AuthorContact"
CommentForm:)

know the same with the honepot mechanism, here only savedata_2 works but
not savedata_1. Does anyone see what's wrong?

(:zap datapage_1="{*$FullName}"  CommentForm:)
(:zap if=" equal {Comment} '' ?
savedata_1=timelastaction,countcomments,Status"  CommentForm:)

(:zap datapage_2="{*$FullName}-Comment-{countcomments}" CommentForm:)
(:zap if=" equal {Comment} '' ?
savedata_2=pagetype,timecreated,Livecycle,Title,Text,AuthorName,AuthorContact"
CommentForm:)

thanks for any hints nos