[pmwiki-users] Marking Draft Pages

Ian Barton lists at manor-farm.org
Wed Dec 5 01:22:35 CST 2007

I have recently started to use Draft pages. On thing I would like to be
able to do is to make it obvious that the page I am working on is a
draft. I don't think that SwitchToAndFromDraft quite does what I want.

I would like something like a background water mark on the page, or a
big red "Draft" in the title. So really my question is "How can I
customize a set of pages with names like *-Draft?".

I can see how I can customize whole groups using config.php, but not
subsets of pages within a group.

Ian.