[pmwiki-users] Sidebar wants to edit?

Wayne Atkinson waynebatkinson at gmail.com
Tue Dec 11 15:09:59 CST 2007

I have just this week installed pmwiki after using tiddlywiki for a
while. I
am using the monobook skin although I think this problem started before I
installed the skin.

Whenever I use the search function the three lower links in my sidebar turn
red and, on mouseover ,it seems the three links have changed so that it has
action=edit as it's function. Sure enough, if I click one of the links it
will bring up the edit page/box with no content. If I return to the home or
refresh the page the links return to normal.
The exact same thing happens to those same three links if I edit the
sidebar. They go red until I save or cancel the sidebar edit.

Does anyone have any idea of what could be causing this? BTW, I have tested
this in Firefox and Opera.

Thanks,
Wayne