[pmwiki-users] new UploadsMarkup recipe

Eemeli Aro eemeli at gmail.com
Fri Dec 14 03:02:19 CST 2007

I'm a little confused. How does this add to the functionality that
already exists with the Attach: markup? With the form

Attach:Group/file.txt
or
Attach:Group/Page/file.txt

you can already refer to the attachments associated with a different
group and/or page. What your UploadsMarkup also does is provide a way
to use the same syntax to refer to pages in the uploads root or the
subdirectories of group/page directories. However, I'm still not
seeing the benefit of this, as you can't use PmWiki to place files in
those directories. Am I missing something?

eemeli